Study in Hungary
Why study in Hungary?
There are many reasons to choose Hungary as your country to study in but the most important reasons to study in Hungary can be classified in the following terms:
- The strong tradition and background of Hungarian universities
- As it is a member EU country, there is wide access to Europe
- The lower cost of studying and living compared with costs in other EU and North American countries
- The high quality of life in Hungary with many cultural attractions in a safe city environment
- Many study, entertainment facilities in Hungary
- Kind people in a friendly and international atmosphere
Hungarian higher education has a considerable history. The first university in Hungary was established more than 600 years ago. Today the number of universities and colleges - state and non-state (private and religious, recognized by the state) is over ten in Budapest alone, many of them offering graduate (BSc., MSc.,MA) and post graduate (Ph.D.) programs in English as well. There are several scientific research centers with international connections cooperating with universities.
Hungarian diplomas are accepted and have a high prestige throughout the world. The high standard of the programs with the quite favorable tuition fees in international comparison, as well as the affordable cost of living attract more and more international students to Budapest.
Fields of study at Hungarian universities:
- General Medicine
- Computer & IT
- Product Design
Economic & Humanities:
- International Business
- Business administrations