International University of Catalunya - Barcelona
In accordance with the policy of Duna International College to expand its relations with Universities within European Union Countries, Duna College proudly commenced its collaboration with International University of Catalunya – Barcelona as a preparatory college and foundation program centre in Hungary.
Our students have the great opportunity to apply for their education at International University of Catalunya – Barcelona for the following programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Duration: 10 semesters - 5 years
- Language: English, Spanish and Catalan
- Tuition fee: € 10,200 per year (subject to change)
The School’s three university-business research chairs provide greater opportunities to work at architecture studios such as Álvaro Siza, Miralles Tagliabue, RCR Arquitectes, Zaha Hadid Architects...
- In 5 years, you will earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture that will allow you to work anywhere in Europe, with ongoing supervision from the teaching staff from day one to the day you submit your Final Degree Project and a ratio of 15 students per lecturer.
- The School is open for students to work on their projects 24 hours a day. In addition to the Analogue Model Workshop, students may also use the cutting-edge technology in the Digital Architecture Laboratory: laser cutting machine, CNC milling machine and 3D printers.
- Upon graduation students will be awarded with both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, which means they can also proceed to a PhD. level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (English Programme)
- Duration: 8 semesters - 4 years
- Language: 100% in English
- Tuition fee: € 10,800 per year (subject to change)
Students are prepared for decision-making and leadership roles in the world of business. The programme offers an in-depth and up-close look at the professional reality. Classes are taught by lecturers from world renowned business schools.
As well as studying Business Administration and Management 100% in English, you will be able to complete your studies at renowned universities in London, Turin, Los Angeles and California. Discover all the possibilities we offer when it comes to Business Administration and Management here and around the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry (English Programme)
- Duration: 10 semesters - 5 years
- Language: English for the first two years and Spanish for the last three
- Tuition fee: € 14,700 per year (subject to change)
During your placement you will be able to apply all of your technical-theoretical knowledge and skills to real patients. You will prepare to face the challenges of the profession you will take on in the near future and the realities of a sector that is constantly changing. Take advantage of the curricular work placements the University offers in conjunction with the Private Catalan Foundation in Favour of People with Mental Difficulties and the Catalan Health Institute.
3 university master's degrees are offered to the students, nice UIC Barcelona-specific master's degrees, 8 clinical residencies and more than 20 continuing education courses.
The teaching team in the Faculty of Dentistry consists of professors and lecturers who combine their teaching with exercising their profession in specialist centres. They are also involved in important research activities both inside and outside the university. Direct contact with professional practice allows our professors and lecturers to transmit a comprehensive, multidisciplinary and human overview of the reality in the sector to students.